I'm super amped to post part 2 of 3 of the Stacy London Style Challenge (titled as of six seconds ago); this is my favorite outfit of them all. You can find part 1 here if you missed it!
Winter Formal Business Event
Preen Line dress, Guess tights, Stuart Weitzman booties, Tibi faux fur jacket, Tom Binns necklace, Juicy Couture ring
In an act of gracious awesomeness, Stacy London checked out yesterday's post and tweeted me about it! Evidence:
I'm not gonna lie--kinda obsessed with this outfit. It just feels so glam. Because the scenarios they described are so vague (what kind of event? a party? a meeting?), it makes it hard to accessorize, but it's my blog and I decided that this event was a business party. Hence, the Tom Binns cluster necklace and fur coat. I just can't get over this outfit. I keep looking at it. It might turn into my desktop background.
I just about died! So thank you, thank you, thank you to one of my fashion icons and master stylist Stacy London.
FINALLY (last thing, I promise!), sweet Brooke apparently thinks I'm stylish and decided to give me an award for it. So thanks, B! You all know I'm a new blogger, so are blog awards just created by anyone and passed around? Onto what I'm supposed to be doing: telling you seven things about myself, because I just realized you don't know zilch about me.
1. I went skydiving for my eighteenth birthday. No, I was not scared. Yes, I would do it again.
2. I have two jobs. One is at a public library, one is at a clothing boutique. I love them both.
4. My best friend lives 3,000 miles away from me. I get to see her about once a year.
5. In addition to style blogs I'm also addicted to food blogs! I'm a huge health nut--my favorite blogs are here, here, and here.
6. I have fifteen pairs of TOMS shoes.
7. Sometimes dirty, sometimes crass, mostly hilarious; Saturday Night Live is my favorite thing ever. I don't have TV, so I catch it on hulu every week!
It snowed like crazy yesterday.