From top left: Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy fragrance, Topshop mittens, Betsey Johnson cosmetic bag, Gap slippers, Nylon Street Style book, Dogeared charm necklace, Rebecca Minkoff iPhone sleeve, Sonia Kashuk "Reach for the Stars" holiday trio, Krochet Kids Africa tee
I've been sooo excited to share these gift ideas with you guys; all of these things are at the top of my Christmas list this year. (Mom, please take note.)
1. I smelled this the other day and fell in love!
2. I'm always, always cold--mittens are definitely in order.
3. I love having cute cosmetic bags to travel with! You can't go wrong with pink leopard print, right?
4. Fur slippers, cocoa, roaring fire: done.
5. Street style is my go-to for inspiration in my own wardrobe, and no one does it better than Nylon.
6. It's no secret that I love Dogeared jewelry, and when I found this Explore necklace, I knew it had to be mine. I have dreams of being a world traveller, so this little compass charm fits me to a T.
7. The Rebecca Minkoff iPhone sleeve is sooo beyond gorgeous. I always worry about my phone when I throw it in my purse; who knows what's left in there after a couple months without cleaning it out...
8. I'm obsessseedddd with these colors by Sonia Kashuk! Perfect for the holidays!
9. Krochet Kids is one of my absolute favorite companies, I interviewed for an internship with them over the summer! They're the best guys around, and they have such exciting stock for fall/winter 2010. Check them out for surrreeee.