Some of you may be familiar with Birchbox, a subscription service which sends you a box full of designer beauty samples every month. I received my first one in May and am absolutely in love! I combined a few favorite samples I've received...
1. Xen-Tan Premium Sunless Tan: Smells like sugar, and the tone is perrrrfectttt.
2. Kerastase Bain Volumactive Volumizing Shampoo: Regular use will dry out your hair, but I use this once a week when my hair needs a little extra bounce!
3. Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten: This blush is baked, so it isn't powdery and doesn't flake off in summer heat!
4. Zoya 'Touch' Polish in Shay: This gorgeous shade is as close to nude nails as I will ever be! This is the color I was wearing in my last post.
5. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream: Every AHAVA product I've ever tried smells awesome. This is the perfect daily hand lotion I go for over and over.
There are so many perks to Birchbox, such as a points reward system and surprise discount codes, and the fact that all of your new products can fit in your carry-on at the airport!
I've purchased full-sizes of two of my favorite products, which have now made the daily routine status.
I've been shopping for new skin care products for awhile, and now use Philosophy's Purity One-step Facial Cleanser and Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion! Speaking of skin care, I've never used foundation but I'm convinced this was designed for my face:
I warned you guys I had expensive taste. Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup gives the best glow and silly soft texture to my face. The ultra-light formula is perfect for my still-teenaged skin. This must-have tool, an Eco-Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, is the perfect finishing touch with a light powder.
So those are my fave beauty products right now! What are your newest swear-by products?